BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 High Protein Challenge

Today I am starting a 30 day high protein challenge. During my mini vacay and a week before, I engaged in bad eating. I kept having these weird cravings for cheesecake and Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches. Whew and boy did I engage....so much so I gained three pounds. However, only after a few days on going to the gym and eating correctly, I've lost 5lbs. So, for the next 30 days, I am challenging myself to a high protein diet (minus the eggs and fish). I am hoping for great results. I am also trying a revisited strategy of hot lemon water first thing in the mornings. My fellow blogger is also giving it a whirl. PS. Sorry for being sporadic. I've been nursing a broken heart.

5 comments:

West Coast Coco said...

That's the way to go...I bet you're going to lose a lot of weight these next 30 days! Have fun - I'll live vicariously through you eating all that yummy steak and meat...Mmmm...hehehe :)

LisaL said...

Woot! Good luck!!!

Style Chic....360 said...

Good luck on your diet. Sorry for your broken heart...

Onjel said...

Love hot lemon water in the morning. I don't care for tea so me that's perfect.

I know you're always halfway done with it, but congrats on going so far and good luck on continuing the rest of the way!

Tarsha R said...

Great luck on the challenge!

Broken hearts suck; but it is VERY true, time heals. (Ask me how I know!)

Thank you VERY much for visiting and following my little ole blog. It is greatly appreciated

Tarsha R
www.threefoodwords.com